There are a lot of different avenues a person must take in order to keep them and their loved ones safe. Unfortunately, a lot of Americans do not prioritize their insurance needs, or they may simply prioritize certain types of insurance but not others. What they often discover is that insurance is not a laughing matter; in fact, quite the opposite. When you are in a car accident, a health crisis, lose your home to a tornado, or find yourself leaving behind your loved ones, you do not want to be up a creek without a paddle. The five types of insurance that Linda Dugan Insurance has found are commonly expected to get include:
- Life insurance – Insurance that makes sure that your family is well taken care of following their death
- Health insurance – Insurance to protect you in the event that you need to get a check-up, get surgery, get medication, etc.
- Automobile insurance – Insurance to protect you incase of an accident, either one caused by yourself or caused by an "act of god."
- Long-term disability coverage – In the event of permanent/nigh-permanent disability, this insurance would make sure that you were able to support yourself financially and not burden others with your care.
- Homeowner’s Insurance – Insurance to protect you from liability for damages, including certain weather or seismic activities (check your homeowner’s insurance to make sure these are covered!). Being in the pacific Northwest, Oregan has grown relatively used to hurricane-force winds.
Some insurance – like automobile insurance – is mandated by Oregon law; if caught without automobile insurance while driving, you may find yourself facing fines, a suspended license, and/or a towing.
Residents of Astoria, Oregon and other cities can contact Linda Dugan Insurance, either by phone at (503) 440-3909 or online if they have any questions or concerns about their insurance needs.